Kath graduated from the University of Sydney and has more than 25 years’ experience in musculoskeletal and sports Physiotherapy.
A previous owner of the practice for 11 years, Kath has very strong ties with the local community and has worked extensively with the Balmain Tigers Rugby League Football Club and St Joseph’s College Hunters Hill. Kath is an active member of the Sports Physiotherapy and Manual Therapy special interest groups, and has an ongoing interest in women’s health and fitness.
Kath has completed post graduate training in the following areas:
* Musculoskeletal Anatomy (Syd Uni)
* Sports Physiotherapy Level 2
* Muscle Energy Techniques (AMTA), pelvis and lumbar spine
* Focus on women’s health workshop (Pauline Chiarelli)
* Plastering, splinting and various taping workshops
* Myofascial and trigger point techniques
* Falls prevention strategies
* Post surgical rehabilitation
* Musculoskeletal and segmental dry needling (Western acupuncture)